The EURehabChildren team has produced a series of materials targeted at the training of professionals dealing with victims or perpetrators of violence and operators working in youth centers, prisons and schools.
The materials drafted under the project, include:
- a handbook of best practices, methods and guidelines on rehabilitation of juvenile offenders and victims,
- a collection of Vet modules for the rehabilitation of victimized and offender children,
- an implementation report,
- the EURehabChildren Learning-by-Doing Programme,
- a set of recommendations for Capacity Building and Policy Making.
Additional information on the project outputs can be found here: http://eurehabchildren.com/en/en