CSCS is looking forward to participating in the Training Action on October 16th-18th, 2018, in Madrid, within the framework of ARACNE+ Project, co-founded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union.
The ARACNE + training action is aimed at job placement advisors and training professionals, providing tools and models totally adapted to groups at risk of exclusion.
ARACNE + provides a practical way to focus on the labor insertion of these groups, well differentiated from the labor insertion model that is applied from public services.
Click here for more information and for subscriptions:
ARACNE+ is aimed at:
- Developing the applicability of the ARACNE Model in different contexts,in order to determine:
– Impact on users
– The resources necessary for its application
– Professional profiles of the involved people
– The necessary organisational structure
– The time needed to obtain significant results.
- Produce the resources for the training of trainers specialized in the application of the model, including a training of trainers course.
- Develop a proposal for professional recognition of the competencies developed through the application of the ARACNE Model.
- Implement an online learning platform
Expected Results of ARACNE+
- Online learning Platform
- Interactive platform to facilitate access to ARACNE MODEL contents and materials
- Tools for the applicability of the model: programming interactive actions, hypothesis sheet of applicability of the model…
- Tool for the detection of training actions
- Structure of the virtual learning environment for teachers
- Contents for the training materials for teachers
- Tool kits for teachers.
Specific Curricula, linked to skills of ESCO database
- Specific training programmes: curricular designs of ARACNE training activities in different contexts and professional profiles.
- Acquisition of new skills and/or improvement of teaching skills.
- A team of trainers experts in ARACNE methodology, who will become the future multipliers key agents.
- Networks and partnerships with government agencies and other social agents involved in the accreditation of competences.
Link to the project: http://www.aracneplus.famylias.org/